Thursday, May 21, 2009

Insert Lawyer Jokes Here --->

I went to the library the other day. I bought 3 books. All three were on how to get into a top Law School. I just finished my freshman year of College, and thought that I better get a head start. The whole college search process caught me off guard, and by some wayside luck, I got into one of my “reach” colleges. Luck does not happen often, and less often in similar circumstances.

I went back to the library the next day, I picked up a book called “Eat, Pray and Love”. I read three pages, and then decided that I did not want to be a lawyer. I want to travel the world. I want to study Spanish in South America, and learn to cook in Italy, and find some perfect man with a sexy accent to take me home to meet his large loving family.

No comments:

Post a Comment