Thursday, May 21, 2009

"Practically Perfect In Every Way"

My mother always says that once I put my mind to something, I get it done. The thing is, this rarely happens. My interest usually feigns soon after this mood ends, maybe a couple days later. I realize that it is stupid to want such silly things for myself. A million times I have promised to get in the best shape of my life. To eat healthy at every meal. To get a boyfriend. To get straight A’s.
What’s important in life? Is it those things which make of my appearance? Or those which make me feel more confident about my future? Is it relationships I have with people? Or myself?
The things I’ve found out are that the most important thing in life is to not know what all the important things are. The more one fixates themselves on one “most important thing” the more unreachable it becomes. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment